My first show went very well, better than I had anticipated. There I was, like a young girl, sitting in front of my laptop grinning from ear to ear when I heard my voice being broadcast over the internet. One show down, who knows how many more to go. The excitement that music has always given me is still here, it was just hidden away among other's views of what I should like.
It always amazes me at how happy it makes me sharing whatever new music I have found with others. Pity I can't actual earn a living for loving music as I do because it is so eclectic, there is not a way to assign it to one genre. I can only hope that what I choose for others to hear in my capacity as a volunteer DJ will appeal to the masses.
No comments:
Post a Comment